Providing our customers with state of the art home respiratory and medical equipment is only half of what we do. We also provide support services for our customers, the products we offer and billing matters.
These services, such as 24-hour emergency service and evaluations for wheelchair accessibility for your home allow us to better serve your equipment needs. Also included in our customer services are evaluations for specialized products and arranging for patient travel.
The purpose of our product services is to make sure you get your order efficiently and that your products stay in good working order. Product pick-up and delivery, product use monitoring and product cleaning are all standard product services, as are the following:
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Providing loaner products while your product is in for service
- Providing additional E tanks at no charge
- Offering oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- Offering a large selection of portable oxygen concentrators
Working with Medicare or your insurance provider can be a complicated process, which is why we are happy to handle many matters in the billing process:
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework of denied claims
- Preparing compliance reports for doctors and insurance companies on your behalf
- Preparing user compliance reports
- Accepting assignment (we file your claim with the insurance company or Medicare so you receive the maximum benefit available)
Our comprehensive services are available to all of our customers, and they show that we go the extra mile to help you improve your life. Contact us or come by today for a complete range of services delivered with a friendly and caring touch.